Poll

Do you think a random person on the internet is qualified to help with life's problems.

Yes.
2 (33.3%)
No.
2 (33.3%)
Maybe.
0 (0%)
Fnord.
0 (0%)
Only if it's Sir Pinky
2 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Sir Pinky's Thread of Positive Posturing  (Read 1842 times)

Sir_Pinky

• Attendee
  • I've lost my mind, anyone care to help me look?
    • View Profile
Sir Pinky's Thread of Positive Posturing
« on: June 01, 2014, 12:17:54 PM »
I'm wanting to start an ask Sir Pinky topic, where you all ask me questions, hard hitting questions about being a brony in an unaccepting world. I am 26, and i have been through and seen so much **** in that time that i could give some 50 year olds a run for their money, and I feel i have insights that many could benefit from, but no one can benefit if no one asks, so if anyone is going through anything difficult, trying, troubling, or just down right unpleasent, post it, and ill comment with whatever wisdom i can muster from the bottom of my party cannon. And remember, in this thread, no judging, no insulting, just open minded honest, from the heart advice to help you make sense of whatever "crap" you may be going through, cuz chances are, me or someone else has gone through something similar and may just have some insight that can help you through your troubles as well.

Let the free unliscensed therapy begin!
Be Kind. Be Honest. Be Loyal. Be Generous. Be Funny. Be Magical! ~~~My B-attitudes.

Sir_Pinky

• Attendee
  • I've lost my mind, anyone care to help me look?
    • View Profile
Re: Sir Pinky's Thread of Positive Posturing
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 12:21:48 PM »
I know General Discussion may not be the proper place to put this thread but helping people with their issues is very important to me and I decided General Discussion would get this thread more exposure than being all the way down in the Random Chatter thread. So please feel free people to post your issues here, or, if you dont feel comfortable posting them for everyone to see, feel free to private message me as well, and I promise I'll keep it between just the two of us, same as the actual DR. Patient privacy act.
Be Kind. Be Honest. Be Loyal. Be Generous. Be Funny. Be Magical! ~~~My B-attitudes.