Author Topic: Best moments of the Trotcon 2016  (Read 931 times)

RainbowSparkle91

• View Profile
Best moments of the Trotcon 2016
« on: July 20, 2016, 09:00:39 AM »
This year was my first time to Trotcon, which makes me feel a bit sad since I didn't know about it in 2015 and 2014. But I enjoyed coming to this convention a great deal, and not just because of De Lancie or the cool loot I got from the Vendor Hall.

I had a great time meeting other bronies, and was very much overjoyed at the presence of Firebrand and Fire Team Harmony (Neither of whom I'd expected to be there) which was awesome (also, my apologies to Animated James if I annoyed him at all in the brief moments I tried to just say hi and talk a bit).

Not only did I meet some interesting people, I attended some rather interesting panels, chief of which was the Autism panel in which I got to talk with fellow autistics, including Darkly. Another sorry, though this one is because I kind of feel like me and my mom sort of quasai hijacked things :p It was still cool to here experiences from others like me who have Autism though, as I haven't met many other Autistics in person before Trotcon.

Anyone else have any cool moments to share from the convention this year?

rpb3000

• Administrator
  • Attendee
  • All the levels. All of them.
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Ponies Gaming
Re: Best moments of the Trotcon 2016
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 05:22:52 PM »
4am Waffle House mayn. Is da bes.

SoulDewLatios

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 08:05:29 PM »
Oh my god where to start! /)>w<(\ It was my first time going to this con... my first time going to a pony con in general actually. I met pony artists like Dileak, B.B., Frist, 10art1, PirateDashMod, and more! I bought a ton of stuff, one of which I'm particularly fond of is a poster of this: https://www.derpibooru.org/766721?scope=scpe6d81478c7001c2b0df29edf8fa4e0d631453307e

My friends and I had stayed in a suite just South of the hotel, and it was definitely one of the best weekends I've had in years.

Kevin

• hello i do the social media and PR
  • TrotCon Staff
  • Attendee
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 01:18:39 PM »
i liked the shrek meetup