Author Topic: Trotcon 2014 Hype!  (Read 19919 times)

ThePerlerPony

• P-P-P-Perler Ponies!
    • View Profile
    • The Perler Pony Deviant Art Page
Re: Trotcon 2014 Hype!
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2013, 06:18:05 PM »
I recently found out that I have family that only lives an hour away from the con location, so I'm going to apply to be an artist at Trotcon. I've heard nothing but good things about this con!

Sir_Pinky

• Attendee
  • I've lost my mind, anyone care to help me look?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2013, 08:22:13 AM »
I am looking forward to trotcon mk 3, as I was unable to attend 2013's con on account of my new family. I anticipate this being a truly special con experience for me.
I was single, lonely, and miserable in my antisocial life until my friend Drew Flashy introduced me to ponies. Soon after I became a brony and began going to
conventions and realizing who I really am, around that time my daughter came into my life and with her she brought her mother and sister, so where I had a life before
where I could never hope to get a girl, I was blessed with three that I love very much, and ponies has taught me how to express that love, and im hoping that I can
bring my family with me to this next trotcon.
Be Kind. Be Honest. Be Loyal. Be Generous. Be Funny. Be Magical! ~~~My B-attitudes.

poison

• Attendee
  • flashy's number one/ Forum Viscountess.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2013, 11:18:38 PM »
D'awww i can't wait to see you again sir pinkie!
Hopefully you don't ruin any fur suits this year!
I'd appreciate you looking at my art I-if that's okay...
http://ahaintthatbad.deviantart.com

Foskett28

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2013, 10:55:04 PM »
I'm looking forward to the entire thing! I've never been to any of these conventions, so I don't know what to expect, but I'm sure it will be awesome!

H0B0[B4WKS]CUTTER

• Attendee
  • JE SUIS POURQUOIS. i been poisoned.
    • View Profile
    • the ballinest kitten ever.
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2013, 10:46:19 PM »
my skin is melting off my body i'm so pumped.
DON'T FUK WIT ME. I AM A PRO AT BLACK BELTOLOGY~! OTHER THAN THAT I KNOW THINGS. FRIENDSHIP IS CARROTS

poison

• Attendee
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2013, 10:59:30 PM »
my skin is melting off my body i'm so pumped.
Ill have what he's havin'!

Fidelis

• View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2013, 06:44:26 PM »
Of all the conventions I've been to so far, TrotCon 2013 was by far my favourite. It's going to be great to see everybody I met last year again.

Chang31ing

• Attendee
  • That box wearing freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2013, 04:20:38 PM »
Of all the conventions I've been to so far, TrotCon 2013 was by far my favourite. It's going to be great to see everybody I met last year again.

Except for Razor, probably. idk how good it'd be to meet someone who's skin melted off........

poison

• Attendee
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2013, 05:57:45 PM »
Except for Razor, probably. idk how good it'd be to meet someone who's skin melted off........
Skinless people are people too!
Besides it's Razor, He will probably into something so weird you won't even notice the lack of skin.

Tenebarius

• TrotCon Staff
  • Attendee
  • Champion of Imagination
    • View Profile
    • Equestria Roleplay Network
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2013, 02:25:24 AM »

Tenebarius

• TrotCon Staff
  • Attendee
  • Champion of Imagination
    • View Profile
    • Equestria Roleplay Network
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2013, 02:30:15 AM »
I am looking forward to trotcon mk 3, as I was unable to attend 2013's con on account of my new family. I anticipate this being a truly special con experience for me.
I was single, lonely, and miserable in my antisocial life until my friend Drew Flashy introduced me to ponies. Soon after I became a brony and began going to
conventions and realizing who I really am, around that time my daughter came into my life and with her she brought her mother and sister, so where I had a life before
where I could never hope to get a girl, I was blessed with three that I love very much, and ponies has taught me how to express that love, and im hoping that I can
bring my family with me to this next trotcon.
Sadly, we never got to meet, but Drew tells me that you're an amazing guy! We'll have to catch up this year, if possible!

InsertCoolUsernameHere

• Writer of pony adventures (and other nonsense)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2013, 03:48:53 PM »

Couldn't agree more. It'd be awesome to see Chang31ling and Smor3s again.

Stryker

• Attendee
  • Royal Forum Jester / Burrito Taste Tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2013, 01:10:07 AM »
Hey all! I finally noticed that Trotcon 2014 has been announced, and after joy-freaking out for a bit, here I am!

I was able to attend last year, but unfortunately, only for a few hours on the last day due to scheduling conflicts with a new job. I doubt anyone remembers me, but I'm pretty sure I was the only bald guy there! It sure felt like it, anyways. XD

This year though, I'll definitely be able to stay for the full duration! Which is great, because this time, I won't be missing the rave. Everyone was talking about it that Sunday, and I felt like I missed a great time. But apart from that, I'm looking forward to meeting all of ya there, talking and hanging out, and spending gratuitous amounts of time again in the Artist Alley!
*insert witty, humorous signature here*

Captain Fabulous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2013, 11:44:20 AM »
I'm so excited! Getting to see my friends again... Making new ones... Getting to perform in cosplay. Drawing for everyone! I freaking love entertaining (as bad as I am in front of people). Princess Candy-Ass Sassafrass Eatsomegrasscuznoneyallbitchescanhandlethis The Third won't be reappearing to represent The Kingdom of Mare-y Soo again, but that's alright. So far I have Sorceress Chrysalis, Pinkie Bro (gonna be passing out balloons, brah. Let's par-tay!), and R63 Blueblood lined up. Hope to see you all again!

DjScootaloose

• Fishing bass and dropping them on the decks
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2013, 08:49:50 PM »
I plan on going and I am so freaking hyped! This will be my first con ever and I will work really hard to see you guys!
If I.. no wait... WHEN I get into the musician's lineup I will bring down an awesome set for you all!

I also want to slap Chang31ing when I see him there :P